- The VIPA Body Protector is designed for both female and male riders.
- The VIPA Body Protector has been tested according to, and conforms with, EN13158:2018 Standard Level 1. This level of protection is required by horse racing throughout the world.
- The VIP Body Protector is constructed using Air Mesh, a lightweight material chosen for its strength, that allows for ventilation.
- The Nitrex shock absorbing foam is especially designed to absorb impact when needed. Air holes give extra airflow and ventilation for rider comfort.
- The VIPA Body Protector has been approved by the Australian Racing Board (ARB).
- The VIPA Body Protector is available in Black and Red.
This Body Protector is no longer approved for cross country from July 1st 2019 as per the new Equestrian Australia Rule.
The rule change will be published as: EA 538.3.1 Cross-Country Body Protector.
- ALLOW UP TO 4 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY.