Expertly crafted, this 100g lightweight turnout rug has been designed to keep your horse warm & dry this winter
A durable lightweight turnout rug made from Premier Equine's high quality 1680D ballistic nylon material and treated with Premier Equine's proven waterproof system. Premier Equine's breathable formula helps to regulate your horse's temperature during cold weather turnout. The Titan 100 Original Turnout Rug combines traditional styling with modern technology, providing protection against the elements and features branded stainless-steel hardware and contrast trims/embroidery to complete the look.
This 100g horse turnout rug hasn't no neck cover or neck cover attachments, making it the ideal turnout rug for horses who prefer a rug without a neck.
Your Titan 100 Original has been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and easy for carrying.
- 1680D ballistic nylon outer
- 100g thermo bonded filling - lightweight
- Waterproof and breathable
- Elasticated shoulder gusset (British design registration 4 010 772)
- Compatible with Premier Equine's Standard Rug Lines (sold separately)
- No neck cover attachments
- Neoprene wither pad
- Quick-release chest clips
- Antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester lining
- Deep cut and designed from the original "buster pattern"
- Branded reflective safety strips on the front, side and rear of the rug
- Cross surcingles
- Padded tail flap
- Stainless steel branded hardware
- PVC coated tail strap
- Detachable leg straps
- Dual purpose - can be used outdoors and indoors
- The Titan 100 Original comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag
Machine washable (30 degrees), dry naturally