These signature, non-stretch rubber reins are crafted from Italian leather and have a super strong nylon core for increased durability and flexibility.
Rubber reins are among the most popular, suited to many equestrian riders and disciplines. The bobbled surface of the rubber provides excellent grip and looks super stylish.
Stefano Rubber Reins come with leather martingale stoppers as well as stainless steel buckle fastenings that attach to your horses bit. A fantastic all-round riders favourite.
- 5/8" wide
- 54" length
- Italian leather
- Non-stretch, grip rubber covering
- Stainless steel buckle fastenings to attach to bit
- Leather martingale stoppers included
To maximise the life span of your reins and to help prevent staining, Premier Equine highly recommend a leather care routine after each use.
1. Use lukewarm water on a damp cloth or soft sponge to gently remove dust, dirt and grease from the surface. Be sure to concentrate on areas around the buckles and key points of contact with your horse.
2. Premier Equine recommends conditioning the leather using a soap/cream sparingly, taking great care to rub gently and in a circular motion until all of the product has been absorbed.
3. Using a clean cloth, wipe away excess soap/cream from the surface.
4. Leave the leather to dry naturally in a well ventilated area, away from direct heat sources.