These comfortable horse stable boots have been developed to alleviate strain on the tendons and ligaments as well as to help reduce swelling.
Made from Premier Equine's Air-Tech ventilated neoprene the will keep your horse's joints and tendons cool during use. Stable Boot Wraps are an easier and less timely alternative to pressure bandaging as well as an alternative to traditional travel boots. Can be worn on both front and hind legs.
Your Stable Boot Wraps have been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and for easy carrying.
- Outer boot constructed with Air-Tech ventilated neoprene
- Soft cotton liners Velcro easily in and out of boot
- Applies a constant, even pressure
- Protection, support and comfort for the stable
- Alternative to traditional bandaging
- Can be used for traveling
- Tendon support
- Suspensory support
- Can help reduce swelling/filling of legs
- Can be worn for a maximum of twelve hours
- Anatomically shaped
- Easy to put on and take off
- Can be worn on front & hind legs
- Sold in pairs
First remove hair & dried sweat with brush. Then ensure all fastenings are closed and machine wash at 30 degrees using non-bio liquid. We recommend washing inside the Premier Equine 'Horse Boots Wash Bag'. Dry naturally away from direct heat sources.