Premier Equine's Pro-Tech Bug Boots will help keep annoying insects away from your horse's legs.
During summer months horse's legs can suffer from fly and midge bites, causing swelling and irritation. Crafted from a 3D ducted sports mesh, these fly boots allow air to flow and circulate around the horse's legs, keeping them cool on the warmest of days. Can be used on both front and hind legs.
- Constructed from breathable 3D ducted sports mesh
- Smooth face to the inner fabric
- Keeps legs cool and protects against flies, bugs and midges
- Designed and shaped to fit and contour around the tendon and fetlock area
- Wicks away moisture and sweat
- Offers lightweight turnout protection
- Secure, stays in place
- Easy to use, put on and take off
- Can be used on front & hind legs
- Machine washable (30 degrees), dry naturally
- Sold in pairs