A 200g stable rug with integrated wither pads and a forward cut neckline for comfort over the wither area.
The Lucanta Demi Stable 200 features a forward cut neckline, which incorporates two integrated wither pads that sit strategically on either side of the spine to distribute pressure over a larger area. A great choice for stabled horses who suffer from sore or have pronounced withers. The Lucanta Demi Stable Rug has been crafted from a breathable 600D diamond weave polyester and has a 200g thermo bonded fill which helps to regulate their temperature. A refund, classic design is finished elegantly with contract seemliness.
Your Lucanta Demi Stable 200 has been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and easy for carrying.
- 600D diamond weave polyester outer
- 200g Thermo bonded filling
- Highly breathable
- Forward cut neckline with integrated wither pads, providing pressure relief
- No neck cover attachments
- Extra high elasticated shoulder gusset (British design registration 4 010 772)
- Compatible with Lucanta Rug Liners (Sold separately)
- Neoprene wither pad
- Quick release chest clips
- Antibacterial & anti-static breathable polyester lining
- Deep cut pattern
- Cross surcingles
- Padded tail flap
- Stainless steel hardware
- PVC coated tail strap
- The Lucanta Demi Stable 200 comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag
Machine washable (30 degrees)