Cold Water Boots are a brilliant and easy alternative to cold hosing your horse's legs. They are full of micro-crystals which turn into a gel when soaked in water. The gel forms a soft cushion which is comfortable against the horse's skin. Anatomical design allows horses to be walked around whilst wearing the boots; no need to stand still. Cold Water Boots are a great idea for reducing swelling, cooling tendons after exercise or treating injuries.
Founded on the principle of contouring and shaping, the anatomical design delivers a cold cushioned therapy treatment to the tendon & fetlock areas. Elasticated straps advance the treatment by allowing tension to the applied during fastening, adding an elements of compression to intensify the treatment and enhance results.
Invented and designed by Premier Equine Sport & Technical to help prevent/reduce swelling, cool tendons after exercise/competition or for treating injuries. Premier Equine Sport has had huge success in helping sports horses & race horses with Magnet & Infrared technology, by combining compression & pressure techniques.
- Micro-crystals turn into a gel when soaked in water
- Unique design helps prevent slipping
- Anatomic, wrapping shape makes them easy to put on and take off
- Do not use on cuts, abrasions or damaged skin
- Can be used on front and hind legs
- Activate crystals by soaking in cold water 24 hours before first use
- When finished using the boots, dry naturally away from dirt heat sources