Caloveto reins are made from a combination of top quality Italian leather and strong nylon webbing.
At regular intervals along the webbing is incorporated leather 'grips' which the rider can use to gain a more secure contact if desired. Webbed reins are highly flexible and provide a good amount of grip without compromising on style.
Premier Equine's Caloveto webbed reins come with leather martingale stoppers and buckle fastenings that attach to your horse's bit. Traditional reins with a modern twist.
- 3/4" wide
- 54" length
- Italian leather
- Strong nylon webbing
- Leather grips situated at regular intervals along the webbing
- Stainless steel buckle fastenings to attach to the bit
- Leather martingale stoppers included
To maximise the life span of your reins and to help prevent staining, Premier Equine highly recommends a leather care routine after each use.
1. Use lukewarm water on a damp cloth or soft sponge to gently remove dust, dirt and grease from the surface. Be sure to concentrate on areas around the buckles and key points of contact with your horse.
2. Premier Equine recommends conditioning the leather using a soap/cream sparingly, taking great care to rub gently and in a circular motion until all of the product has been absorbed.
3. Using a clean cloth, wipe away excess soap/cream from the surface.
4. Leave the leather to dry naturally in a well ventilated area, away from direct heat sources.