The Akoni lightweight turnout rug provides perfect protection on mild, rainy days
Bold colours provide a striking turnout statement and classic cut detachable neck cover provides extra protection in bad weather conditions. Made from 600D diamond weave polyester, the rug is durable yet lightweight and breathable.
Reflective strips at the front and rear of the rug increase visibility in low light conditions and an extra high elasticated should gusset allows for a greater range of movement at the shoulder.
With liner attachments included, you can add Premier Equine standard Rug Liner to increase warmth if needed in cooler months (sole separately). A stylish and versatile no-fill turnout rug providing protection from rain showers.
Your Akoni has been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and for ease of carrying.
- 600D diamond weave polyester outer
- 0g (no-fill) - lightweight
- Waterproof and breathable
- Velcro fastenings for detachable 0g classic neck cover (British design registration 4 010 878). Included with this purchase.
- Double locking neck cover straps
- Extra high elasticated shoulder gusset (British design registration 4 010 772)
- Includes attachments for Premier Equine Rug Liners (Sold separately)
- Fleece wither pad
- Quick release chest clips
- Antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester lining
- Deep cut and designed from the original "buster pattern"
- Reflective strips at front and rear of rug
- Cross surcingles
- Stainless steel hardware
- PVC coated tail trap
- Detachable leg straps
- Dual purpose turnout rug - can be used outdoors and indoors
- Technically advanced, laboratory tested and proven in the field
Machine washable (30 degrees), dry naturally