Please note: This bridle does not come with reins. Reins will need to be purchased separately.
Delicately styled, this cavesson noseband bridle features beautiful contrast stitching and finer leather straps for a more refined, elegant appearance. The padded poll piece enhances comfort and the noseband is secured over the top, ensuring an even pressure is applied for heightened performance. The round raised browband is padded and features two rows of detailed contrast stitching which really helps this bridle stand out from the rest.
The cavesson noseband also features these rows of exquisite stitching as well as having a round raised design and being padded to ensure maximum comfort for the horse. Carefully crafted leather keepers and stainless steel buckles give the bridle a professional finish. An excellent choice for everyday riding or kept at its best best to wow the crowd at competitions.
- Italian leather bridle
- Soft padded poll piece with contrast stitching
- Soft padded browband with round raised design, contrast stitching and 'PE' branded brooch either side
- Cheek pieces with billet fastenings and contrast stitching
- Throat lash, adjustable at both sides
- Soft padded cavesson noseband with contrast stitching
- Stainless steel buckles and billets
- REINS NOT INCLUDED
Premier Equine have sourced the finest vegetable tanned Italian leather which is made in the heart of Italy, adopting environmentally friendly processes. As part of the tanning process natural ingredients and plan extracts are used to provide the leather with its exceptional finish. To maximise the life span of your bridle and to help prevent staining, Premier Equine highly recommends a leather care routine after each use.
1. Use lukewarm water on a damp cloth or soft sponge to gently remove dust, dirt and grease from the surface. Be sure to concentrate on areas around buckles and key points of contact with your horse.
2. Premier Equine recommends conditioning the leather using a soap/cream sparingly, taking great care to rub gently and in a circular motion until all of the product has been absorbed.
3. Using a clean cloth, wipe away excess soap/cream from the surface.
4. Leave the leather to dry naturally in a well-ventilated area, away from direct heat sources.