The ultimate winter heavyweight turnout rug with a fixed neck cover, sure to keep your horse warm in cold weather
Made from Premier Equine's strong 1680D ballistic nylon material and treated with Premier Equine's waterproof system. The integrated snug-fit neck is great for horses that suffer from soreness and rubbing on their withers. An exceptional cut, offering great protection from the elements. The perfect horse rug for those who require durability and warmth.
Your Titan Storm 450 has been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and easy for carrying.
- 1680D ballistic nylon outer
- 450g thermo bonded filling in body of rug - heavy weight
- 200g thermo bonded filling in integrated snug-fit neck (British design registration 4 010 878)
- Unique waterproof system that allows maximum breathability and helps regulate your horses temperature
- Durable locking Velcro neck cover straps
- Elasticated shoulder gusset (British design registration 4 010 772)
- Compatible with the Premier Equine Combo Rug Liners (sold separately). Not compatible with the Premier Equine standard rug liners
- Quick release chest clips
- Antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester lining
- Deep cut and designed from the original "buster pattern"
- Branded safety reflective straps on front, side and rear of rug
- Cross surcingles
- Padded tail flap
- Stainless steel hardware
- PVC coated tail strap
- Detachable leg straps
- Dual purpose - Can be used outdoors and indoors
- Technically advanced, laboratory tested and proven in the field
- The Titan Storm 450 comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag
Machine washable (30 degrees), dry naturally