The Ainsley is a new release bridle handcrafted from soft Italian leather. The bridle may be a simply style, but it's not without beautiful details. The headpiece is made entirely from super soft nappa leather)* and the bridle features contrasting white stitching detail.
The soft eco-friendly leather bridle features the signature Lumiere anatomic features of a monocrown style headpiece (single strap, cut away from the ears) with generous gel padding, along with a gel padded noseband.
The bridle allows freedom of movement and even pressure distribution. Your horse will love the comfort in this bridle which has been handmade to last.
This bridle comes with an elegant, raised leather browband with stainless steel fittings.
- Black vegetable tanned eco-friendly Italian leather
- White stitching detail (Black leather)
- Elegant deep drop raised leather browband
- Gel-padded anatomic head piece (single strap)
- Gel-padded convertible noseband in hanoverian
- Stainless steel fittings
- Leather and rubber grip reins
- Quality stitching and craftsmanship
Note: currently only leather & rubber grip reins available for this bridle. Matching premium padded nappa leather reins will be available from April. Lumiere's existing premium reins don't have white stitching.
*Nappa leather is a particularly soft style of leather, and is used only on the headpiece over the poll, for extra comfort. It is too soft and flexible to used on the main straps of the bridle.