A heavyweight 400g stable rug with integrated neck cover.
Engineered with an integrated neck cover this combo stable rug provides pressure relief for horses that suffer from sore withers, combined with the draft-stopper skirting on the neck cover that acts as a barrier against wind-chill.
A 420D polyester outer provides durability and high breathability.
The quilted construction gives this heavyweight stable rug a traditional aesthetic and an extra high elasticated shoulder gusset allows for a greater range of movement.
Antibacterial and anti-static polyester lining helps to prevent rubbing and is comfortable against your horse's skin. Complete with quick release chest clips and cross surcingles, this stable rug is a must have for stabled horses in colder months.
Your Combo Stable 400 has been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and easy for carrying.
- 420D polyester outer
- 400g thermo bonded filling – heavyweight
- Highly breathable
- Draft-stopper skirting on neck
- Double locking Velcro neck cover straps
- Extra high elasticated shoulder gusset (British design registration 4 010 772)
- Compatible with Premier Equine's Combo Rug Liners (Sold separately). No attachments for standard Rug Liners
- Quick release chest clips
- Antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester lining
- Deep cut and designed from the original ‘Buster’ pattern
- Cross surcingles
- Padded tail flap
- Stainless steel hardware
- PVC coated tail strap
- Technically advanced and laboratory tested
- The Combo Stable Rug 400g comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag
Machine washable (30 degrees)