Please note: This bridle does not come with reins. Reins need to be purchased separately.
Crafted from the very finest Italian leather this bridle is sure to make a statement no matter what your discipline. The padded poll piece enhances comfort and the noseband is secured over the top, ensuring an even pressure is applied for heightened performance. An elaborate and intricate inset diamanté's chain sits neatly within the shaped browband, creating a sparkling outline which looks great whilst schooling or competing.
The padded crank noseband features a round raised design and flash attachment as well as a padded chin protector. A popular choice for dressage bridles, crank nosebands can be tightened securely without creating a pinching effect and the design ensures no buckles are pressed against the horse's skin. Finished with the highest quality, delicate stitching and stainless steel fastenings this bridle is truly outstanding in its field.
- Italian leather bridle
- Soft padded poll piece
- Elegantly shaped diamante browband with 'PE' branded brooch either side
- Cheek pieces with billet fastenings
- Throat lash, adjustable at both sides
- Soft padded crank noseband with flash attachment
- Flash strap included
- Stainless steel buckles and billets
- REINS NOT INCLUDED
Premier Equine have sourced the finest vegetable tanned Italian leather which is made in the heart of Italy, adopting environmentally friendly processes. As part of the tanning process natural ingredients and plan extracts are used to provide the leather with its exceptional finish. To maximise the life span of your bridle and to help prevent staining, Premier Equine highly recommend a leather care routine after each use.
1. Use lukewarm water on a damp cloth or soft sponge to gently remove dust, dirt and grease from the surface. Be sure to concentrate on areas around buckles and key points of contact with your horse.
2. Premier Equine recommend conditioning the leather using a soap/cream sparingly, taking great care to rub gently and in a circular motion until all of the product has been absorbed.
3. Using a clean cloth, wipe away excess soap/cream from the surface.
4. Leave the leather to dry naturally in a well-ventilated area, away form direct heat sources.