Lumiere's best-selling bridle, the 'Amelie' rolled leather bridle in quality eco-friendly Italian leather has a distinctly European style.
The Amelie features a broad gel-padded and anatomically shaped single head piece with three buckles on each side, which means no additional straps running across the poll and pinching the horse. This design also means the bridle is highly adjustable.
With a high-shine padded patent and gel-padded noseband, the Amelie bridle has been designed for comfort and class.
The browband is a curved five row-crystal band with black and clear diamante crystals.
The leather is soft and supple, as you would expect from premium leather and comes with a cavesson noseband (no flash).
- Quality black vegetable tanned eco-friendly Italian leather
- Five-row crystal browband - black
- Padded anatomical headpiece (single piece of leather over the poll)
- Stainless steel fittings
- Leather and rubber grip reins come standard or you can upgrade to padded nappa leather reins for an extra cost
- Quality stitching and craftsmanship
- Cavesson noseband in a high-shine patent leather